- • Orange Beige: used to hide bluish/normal dark circles. Apply under the eyes or in the inner corner of the eye.
- • Golden Beige: camouflages dark circles and uneven pigmentation. Apply alone or with another colour to create the ideal shade for your skin. May also be applied to conceal uneven pigmentation.
- • Dark Brown: used for sculpting. Apply under the cheekbone and along the jawline, the bridge of the nose and the chin to sculpt and define your face.
- • Light Beige: illuminating effect. Brightens the complexion. To be used under the brow bone, the nose and cheekbones.
- • Reddish Brown: used to hide dark circles For dark circles on very dark skin. Apply alone or in combination with another colour to create the appropriate tone.
Lise Watier Portfolio Professional Correctors Dark
Canada’s No1 corrector!* For over fifteen years, this spectrum of five correcting creams has been an essential product in every makeup bag, even those of the professionals. In addition to its creamy formula enriched with vitamin E, this product offers a customized solution to conceal the appearance of imperfections, such as dark circles, redness, age spots, couperose and scars. It is also ideal for highlighting or refining facial features and for adding a touch of light to dull and tired complexions.