Naimie’s PRO+MEMBER program is available to Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Estheticians, Nail Technicians, Beauty Students, and other industry-related professionals. Shop Naimie’s exclusive beauty brands NOT available altogether in any other retail or online stores and get up to 40% off plus much more! We do not charge for our PRO+MEMBER program. All orders over $125 in the contiguous United States also get free shipping!
- Shop products not available to the general public. Your PRO+MEMBER package allows you access to products that are NOT available to non-pro members.
- Up to 40% off on our exclusive makeup and beauty brands. Naimie’s has the MOST brands and products, and we also feature a collection of brands and products which are not available altogether anywhere else!
- Member-only very special offer newsletters. You’ll get our members-only newsletters containing very special offers just for our professionals, along with early access to special events.
- Fast FREE shipping! You only need to spend $125 or more and the SHIPPING IS FREE within the contiguous U.S. And many orders are delivered in as little as 2 days!
- No cost for membership! There is no cost for your membership. Naimie’s values our industry professionals and we want all of the benefits and savings to go to you!
PRO+MEMBERS save up to 40% on our exclusive collection of brands and products not available together in any other retail or online store. Naimie’s is your one-stop pro shop.
Who is the PRO+MEMBER program for?
- Licensed hair and makeup professionals. If you are a current working hair, makeup, cosmetology/esthetician professional and/or union member you’ll need to provide your business license or union card information during signup.
- SAG / AFTRA members. Are you a SAG/AFTRA member? Then all you would need to provide is a copy of your SAG card and you can get started pro shopping right away!
- Hair and makeup students. If you are currently enrolled in, or have recently graduated from hair, makeup or cosmetology/esthetician school, a valid school ID card or enrollment letter is all you will need.
- Hair, makeup, cosmetology or esthetician schools. We also offer the PRO MEMBER program to schools so you can save on supplies for all of your courses. You’ll just need to provide a valid business license.